I decided to make several experiments with . The first experiment is Chinese Bun. I’m sure most of you have already tried this hair style or others like . But this is the first time I do it, so please don’t be too strict to me. I’ll try to explain the steps I’ve done to arrange hair in Chinese Bun:
1. Arrange your hair in a ponytail. You can place the ponytail high or low, this makes no big difference. It’s just to your preferences.
2. Put a hairstick horizontally in the root of the tail.
3. The next step is to divide hair into two equal parts. Put each part up, over and behind the hairstick.
4. Wrap the hair parts in opposite directions around the ponytail holder and loop around the hairstick.
5. Add hair pins, scrunchie, or other holders that will secure the bun on top or underneath.